Question
Posted by: Chubby Girl | 2008/10/01

Re: Chubby girls get rejected

Hi All, sorry to bother you with a silly question but i have to ask it.
I am a 27 year old white chubby female and believe you me i can' t find anybody to love me the way i am. I am not huge but some white and indian guys are really horrible out there they say we should loose weight and why do i bother to contact them if i am FAT as they not interested. I guess we are not all the same in that way and everybody is different. Black guys are totally different to some big girls they love us and adore us and cherish us. I just want to know is there hope out there for big girls and if so where are all the good guys hiding...that want big girls

I dislike Fat facism as much as you do -- the arrogance of those who nature kindly provided with slim bodies, or who can afford to diet and gym their way to be svelte, can be sickening. Culturally, I think black guys probably do appreciate the advantages of larger ladies more than other cultures. But if someone will base their opinion of you on one signle factor like that, they're not worthy of you, anyway. keep trying. And meanwhile, if with some extra attwention to diet and exercise, you can slim down somewhat, that'll be all the better for you

3
Posted by: Chubby Girl | 2008/10/06

Hi Manda,

Thanks for giving me hope and i really do hope he sends me my Mr Right.

Reply to Chubby Girl
Posted by: manda | 2008/10/02

Hi chubby

I was in the same boat. I couldn' t find a guy because i was overweight. I then discovered chat rooms about 8 years ago and one night met my husband. we chatted all night the first night and after 3 months we met in person. he is also chubby but I loved him for the person he was. we dated a year and got married. we have been married for 8 years already and still hold hands and kiss and tell eachother that we love eachother. God will send u that someone special..... He did for me. and if it can happen to me it can happen to you.....

Reply to manda
Posted by: EL | 2008/10/01

There' s absolutely nothing wrong with you, but that' s life I guess. The day you really find someone you will know that they love you for YOU and not for how you look. Men go for beautiful girls, but do they really go for their personality? If you have the personality then you will be beautiful for them, but first they have to get to know you.

Reply to EL