Question
Posted by: Desire | 2010/04/19

Re: Chest pains

I am a 24 year old white female,I have been having problems with chest pains above the breast area and in my rib cage area.The pains feel like someone punched me very hard and when I breathe in and out it feels the worst,I am a smoker as well.Please any advice,there is a history of heart disease in my family

Hallo Desire
If you have a family history of heart disease, it is safer to have an examination of the heart and an ECG to exclude heart problems. However, the most common cause of chest pain in young adults are inflammatory (muscle, bone or cartilage inflammation)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo Desire

Reply to cyberdoc