Question
Posted by: Need help | 2009/12/20

Re: Burning and itching

I used 2 tubes of Canesten (vaginal cream) with no relief, and for the past 5 months being drinking Trisporal, (the day before I menstruate).

I still suffer from the burning and itching inside my vagina, either before or during sex.

Please help me to get relieve.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

It sounds as if you need to first of all get a diagnosis of what is actually causing this unnatural situation in your vagina.

I suggest both you and your partner (if you have one/two) spend time consulting with a gynecologist. Not a general practitioner, but with a person who specialises in women's sexual health. Both of you need to go for tests to find out what is causing this burning and itching, you need a physical examination then you need this one health care provider to treat you/your partner consistently so this all clears up. Please do not self medicate. Rather get it attended to correctly.

3
Posted by: beNeed help | 2009/12/20

Seems like I gave to little info.

Í ' ve been to 2 different gp' s, and they gave it to me to use.
The reason why I' m writing to you is because it cost me alot of money and still no positive results and I was hoping/trusting that you will be able to help me.

Reply to beNeed help
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2009/12/20

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert