Question
Posted by: Me-oh-me | 2011/03/08

Re Brain Zaps

Going on 6 weeks since stopping the Zoloft, and this week for the first time could I manage without my weekly dose of fluoxetine. Still having brain zaps, but tolerable now. I''ll let you know as soon as they stop.

GOod news of progress. Look forward eventually to hearing of your a zapless future !

6
Posted by: Ksli | 2011/03/09

Good point you cannot do drugs when your pregnant.

I guess maybe the cocaine is a bad idea, you seen scar face with michelle pfiier and al cappocino? didnt end good :(

Reply to Ksli
Posted by: Me-oh-me | 2011/03/09

At Ksli

OK, you have a point. Speed or coke are not compatible with breastfeeding, and I am breastfeeding....

Reply to Me-oh-me
Posted by: Ksli | 2011/03/08

... . . . and you are a qualified psychiatrist more than well adapted and experienced to help me with what pills I need to take, not a mentally ill person taking said pills yourself?

I ll stick to cocaine thanks, and last time I checked the entire mass of humanity is pretty much illegal.

Reply to Ksli
Posted by: Me-oh-me | 2011/03/08

Dear Ksli

No, as that is an illegal substance? duh! have you tried zolpidem in the morning, afternoon and evening? you seem to need it.

Reply to Me-oh-me
Posted by: ksli | 2011/03/08

brain zaps? have you tried cocaine?

Reply to ksli