Question
Posted by: Tracie | 2010/04/15

Re body hair post

Thank you Expert for your most helpful answer. It seems I may have to go for a battery of tests soon, esp as my breasts have somehow shrunk and I def have a deeper voice than I did a decade ago - in fact for the past two years I am almost always mistaken for a man on the phone. Either that or people ask me if I''ve just woken up! My periods now come every three weeks or far apart, would that be anything to consider too? Another odd thing I have noticed, if I may say it, is an unreal appetite for sex. As I am usually too embarrassed to be intimate due to fuzzy body issues - unless i have just waxed - I sadly am not able to get much reprieve in this department. When I do, the appetite is unreal. I too have heard of Vaniqa - have you any idea if it will be in the country soon? I have heard of a similar product called Kalo - which some people assure me is useless?

thanks

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Tracie, thank you for getting back to me and it is my pleasure.

It certainly sounds like some form of hormonal changes are taking place and performing new investigations is definitely the right way to go.Typically an increase in libido and deepening of ones voice coupled with the other previously stated changes is a strong indication of an excess of male hormone production such as testosterone. One may even consider consulting an Endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal changes. I am unfortunately unaware of the effectiveness of the product Kalo.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/23

Reply to anti-ageing expert