Question
Posted by: charlie | 2011-10-21

Re: Bells Palsy

Hi there,

I had bells palsy aboout 3 yrs ago...Doctor prescribed medication which i took. Side of my face is completely healed but recently i noticed that my left eye keeps on twitching and is slightly smaller than the other and recently someone asked me whether or not i had a stroke because of my eye...(almost burst out in tears because i couldnt believe how insensitive the individual was?)......Please tell me what i need to do to have this fixed its causing me endless teary nights....THanks

Charlie

Fatigue can easily cause twitching of the eye. I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment. Try to get good rest and make sure that you are well hydrated by taking in a lot of oral fluids.

1
Posted by: thuli | 2011-12-22

I was diagnosed of Bells Palsy towards the end of Nov but my main worry is that I feel dizzy 24/7 I can''t walk properly and I stopped driving, plz helpw

Reply to thuli