Question
Posted by: grace | 2011/06/23

RE : Baby I love you but we have to end this

I am too scared to tell him that I want him out of my life, too scared to be lonely again, too scared that he might not beg me like I did. I know the feeling of being lonely and I don''t want that again. Last night I asked him if he loves me and he said he cannt answer my question

Loneliness is not compulsory, and avoiding loneliness is never a good eason for accepting an otherwise unsatisfactory relationship. And don't assume that he is the only person who can fill that sense of loneliness. See a counsellor, CBT style if possible, and work on self-esteem and self-confidence, and working through this fear of loneliness ; and build other relationships with other friends, hobbies, and social activities, so you don't remain so dependent on just one other person

6
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/06/24

If he says ..." he cant answer you.."  then that says it all. You are going to come across as desperate, and that is the worst thing to a man because then he will run away even faster. Maintain your self respect and close your eyes and just go.

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: W | 2011/06/23

If he is stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go...

Reply to W
Posted by: QueenSy | 2011/06/23

Grace, I know how you feel. Please know that you are in my prayers too. It is easy for outsiders to condemn you for what you believe is real and what you want with all your heart. I do believe that there is someone out there that will give you all the comfort that you so greatly deserve. It will be his loss.

Reply to QueenSy
Posted by: AGM | 2011/06/23

Grace I broke up with the father of our son after 9yrs. I am living a lonely good life. I have friends, family, work and committed to God''s work. life is so good I don t even want to be involved.

Pls Grace read the book of Corinthians 7: 1-9 being single is not a sin. It is going to hard bt with time it will be ok. It wasn''t easy for me bt I had to do it. This man is not in to you

Reply to AGM
Posted by: Lee | 2011/06/23

Dear Grace
I am sorry that this is not working out as you had hoped but is it not already lonely and hurtful to be with someone who can''t say if he loves you?
Leave. It will be hard. But you will smile again and you will still have your dignity. Then join some or other club. Make friends. Take things slowly and be kind to yourself. Listen to uplifting songs. Music and time are great allies.
Many of us have or will go through the pain of losing at love but that is part of life. I wish you well.

Reply to Lee