Posted by: Dale | 2008-11-24

Hi there.

Im am 7 weeks pregnant - and suffering with " all day sickness" . My doc gave me ASIC tablets to take - and I take 2 before I go to bed and one in the early morning. But by about 3pm - Im feeling horrid again. Can I take another one in the afternoon - or would that be overdoing it? Im drinking ginger tea, and ginger cookies... but it just doesnt seem to help.
I just dont want to harm my little one.

Thanks for the help!

It is best to use as little medication as you can, but one extra tablet a day should not make a difference.

Posted by: Jones | 2016-03-10

HI ladies I am 8 months pregnant today and still have morning sickness and has been taking ASIC since i was 2 months pregnant. I aslo felt bad in the afternoon if i took the pills at night before i sleep. But for the past few months i've been taking them at around 4 in the earlier morning and am feeling great during the day. Its like the pill stays in my body longer. Its just now am constantly thirsty and drinks alot of fluids. Have a great week futher

Reply to Jones

Hi ladies am 7 weeks and I started taking ASIC tablets today and I haven't vimited today it realy works

Posted by: Thandi | 2015-12-08

Hi ladies, OMG thank God for Asic tablets, if it weren't for them i would be dead! My question though is can i still take folic acid with them or not, because since i started them i stopped and now worry about my baby's development, im almost 8 weeks

Reply to Thandi
Posted by: Akhona | 2015-08-16

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and ever since i knew i am pregnant, i've been nausea everyday. But my boyfriend went to clicks for help and he bought me Asic tablets. They are really working because i can smile again ;-)

Reply to Akhona
Posted by: Asiclover | 2015-08-06

I am now 14 weeks and have been Asic since 8 weeks, 2 at night and 1 in morning does wonders...... When i dont take them,i feel very terrible and throw up non stop..... I would reccomend Asic to anyone that has severe morning sickeness

Reply to Asiclover
Posted by: Mommytobe | 2015-07-10

Hi ladies , oh morning sickness are just something else, my Dr has also put me on asic and I think i feel the difference. All the best ladies and its gonna be a journey to get to where we heading to. Im only 6 weeks.

Reply to Mommytobe
Posted by: Sanaz | 2015-05-03

Hello I'm not sure about Asic safety Is Asic tablets safe for baby? What category? B?

Reply to Sanaz
Posted by: blessed | 2015-04-26

I am pregnant with twins almost 18 weeks now have been taking a asic tablets since 9 weeks. Without them I would not be able to eat or even drink water. Still need to take them as soon as I leave the tablets I throw up and feel so sick nauseated. So blessed to have these tablets...

Reply to blessed

hi my question is , does asic pills terminated the nauseous feeling and make you feel you are not pregnant anymore?

Posted by: Madeleine | 2015-03-16

Hi Im 13 weeks now and also have all day nausea. I find if I skip my Asic at night, I feel 10 times worse the next day. Can I take 2 in the morning in stead of 1 in the morning and another in the afternoon? Thanks.

Reply to Madeleine
Posted by: Emmi | 2015-01-20

Ladies the morning sickness is depressing! I actually feel worse after drinking Asic, its like vomit is suppressed In me.

Reply to Emmi | 3 comments (hide)

I also took asic as they say on box and felt worse.started taking one before bedtime only and it is amazing.if i get nauseous during the day i suck halls 20 weeks pregnant

Posted by: Lizz | 2016-02-29

Hi Emmi I feel the same soon as i take these tablets i get worse. My head start spinning nd i get anxiety attacks

Posted by: simone | 2015-01-17

Hi guys! Asic tablets are the best I'm 4 months pregnant but still having morning sickness asic tablets are much of a help thanx 2 asic tablets!!!

Reply to simone
Posted by: Anastacia | 2014-09-23

Hi ladies. I'm 5weeks pregnant and I only got my asic tablets today. I'm wondering, how long before I start feeling better because I feel neauseous the whole day and even the smell of some foods just makes it worse.

Reply to Anastacia | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Melissa | 2014-09-27

I'm 11weeks pregnant. I take 1 asic tablet in morning before I start to get nauseous and 2 in evening and it sort of helping not too feel that terrible quesinous during day. Take it before u feel nauseous so it helps to prevent having it so bad

Posted by: Alicia | 2014-09-17

Hi guys I'm using Asic tablets and it doesn't work for me on the moment I'm 8 weeks pregnant what can I do?

Reply to Alicia
Posted by: Silvia | 2014-08-06

Hi, am about 5 weeks pregnant and have morning sickness all day everyday, have no appetite and Iam spitting all the time. I started taking Asic tablets today. How long before I start feeling a difference? I want to enjoy my pregnancy :(

Reply to Silvia
Posted by: Grace | 2014-02-24

Hi ladies. Does Asic tablets nid a prescription?

Reply to Grace
Posted by: Justine | 2014-02-13

Hi Dale! I am now 14 weeks and 7 days pregnant and have had morning sickness since six weeks up until now. It has been hectic seeing as i could not keep anything down and up till now i haven't gained any weight. I am also on asic and just went to my gyne for a check up two days seems to be growing well so i would say asic is safe for baby. Take Care and have a good & healthy pregnancy. Justine!!!

Reply to Justine
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-24

Hi Dale,

shame sweets, I understand... I had serious morning sickness right through the day up until my 13th week... I didn' t pick up any kgs due to the MS in my first trimester.

My gynae told me that Asic is safe to take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 2 at night... it helped me a lot... it does get better, I promise... :o)

And as all the other beautiful ladies on this site said to me, it' s all worth it... my next big thing is waiting for that first movement... :o)

Have a great week!

Reply to FTM