Question
Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-31

Re: Anti Ageing Cream

Good day,

I refer to my previous question to you on 27/01/12 regarding anti ageing creams.

Can you please provide me with some names of creams (cheaper alternatives to Dermalogica) that have all of the ingredeints you mentioned in your reply?

Also, will switching from an expensive brand like Dermalogica to a less expensive brand have any negative effects on my skin?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anon, thank you for the question.
Switching between brands should not have any negative effects on the skin; my recommendation is to look at Environ, NeoStrata, Nimue, and IS Clinical (to name a few).