Question
Posted by: Racoon | 2011/06/27

Re: African mango - it works - published

I am still on Weighless and still losing weight, some weeks more and some weeks less. Depends on how good my selfcontrol is   )
But, I am still motivated, as Weighless is a lifestyle and not a diets and certainly very easy to stick to. I''ll have another lipogram done in about 3 kg''s time and hopefully the LDL will be normal then.

I am not ''in the market'' for any supplements as I am still breastfeeding, but when I stop in Sept I might look into the African Mango. Looking forward to your H24 review on it.

Dear Racoon
Good to hear from you again and that you are sticking to the Weigh-Less programme, which as you correctly say, is a lifestyle programme and not just a diet. I also think it is wonderful that you are still breastfeeding because you are really giving your child the best possible start in life. I will have to read up on the African Mango, but I get the idea that it is the fibre in the seeds that has the positive effects on body weight and the lipid profile.
Keep up the good work!

1

Dear Racoon
Keep up the good work!