Question
Posted by: anna | 2010/12/20

RE 957

dear shrink
sorry for asking so many questions but my relationship depends on that.im so glad u said that hypnagogic people are not so dangerous.about ur question about drugs i think he doesnt use any drug,but he told me he had drunk some mix drink which contains alcohol. in general he says he is afraid of drinkig alcohol but i dont know why. but that day he had drank just a mix drink.u think it could be the reason? thank you for patience.

Some people react especially badly to alcohol, and are wise to avoid it. And when one drinks something at a bar, shebeen or party there is always some possibility someone else might have slipped something into the drink.
But if you have had no good reason to expect him to be dangerous before now, this odd experience probably doesn't increase the risk

1