Question
Posted by: anna | 2010/12/19

RE 957

well dear shrink
my friend was talking to me on phone as i already said.at that time he was also very sleepy and he said he saw a dream while talking to me but he cannot see a dream while still wake yeah? it is the hynagonia but he think it was a dream. he had gone to play pool with his friend that day and it seemed to him that he was still playing and also he saw one of his family members(i think) who he doesn''t like.then he said he saw a dream but he was still talking to me.what im asking is that is it dangerous to associate with people who suffer from hypnogogia? may they be dangerous for society like mental ill people? or can it be a part of serious mental ilness such as bipola or something. im afraid to meet him and asociate with him.

YOu can sometimes, as I said before, see odd things or imagine them when very drowsy. People with real, definite, mental illnesses, including Bipolar Disorder, are rarely dangerous at all, maybe less so than the oprdinary folks who live around you ; I have never heard of a case of someone with hypnagogic phenomena acting dangerousl.
Are you sure your bf wasn't taking drugs, perhaps ?

1