Posted by: steve | 2012-06-08

Re 756 - Knee give in

Thanks for the info regarding my knee giving in - see number 756.

My wife has extreme pain in her knee and is undergoing a second athroscope and debridgement. What I am experiencing is not similar to that in any way, as I have absolutely no pain, and everything seems normal

Do you think an athroscope and debridgement would be able to resolve my problem of a knee that gives in when I run ?

I will probably see an ortho specialist soon.

Cartlidge damage does not always present with pain in the knee joint. I suggest that you wait until you have consulted the orthopaedic surgeon for an examination and MRI scan to establish the exact cause. An arthoscope and debribement, can be of use if indicated.