Question
Posted by: Astro | 2012/02/08

re 735- dark skin patches between the legs

He has always had acne, I just figured at age 32 he would have ''''outgrown'''' it?
He is not using any medication/drugs. Years ago he was prescribed something (for the libido) for two uses (2 tablets), so that was once off but nothing has changed since.

Astro

Thank you for your reply. I suggest that he consults a dermatologist for a course of oral antibiotics or treatment with Roaccutane.

I also suggest that he consults his doctor for blood tests to evaluate his testosterone levels. Low testosterone levels will cause a low libido.