Question
Posted by: Jolene | 2011/06/14

RE: 5 year old thinks she is fat- Very worried Mother

Graham/Jolene

I hope you dont mind but i reposted her second post as you might not go back to check up her original post.

" We stay in Benoni-please could you recommend someone." 

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Jolene,
I have made enquiries with a colleague of mine here in Cape Town who used to operate out of Johannesburg. I'm waiting on a response from her as to a child psychologist you could see in your area. I will come back to you as soon as I receive news.
Regards,
Graham

3
Posted by: Graham Alexander | 2011/06/19

Hi Jolene,
The best person for you to contact is Neelje Theron. This is the person my colleague has recommended that is closest to you. Her number is 0833060058. I think that she is in Pretoria as there might not be a child psychologist in Benoni.
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Graham Alexander
Posted by: Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert | 2011/06/17

Hi Jolene,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert
Posted by: Jolene | 2011/06/14

THank you

Reply to Jolene