Question

RE: 367 d-Norpseudoephedrine Anon

I refer to my post 367 - I think I might be addicted allready. Took 50mg tabs on weekends for 7 years, now for the past 3 I have been taking the 20mg, only on weekends though, one, sometimes two. What is the best way to get off them, as I have absolutely NO energy when I don''t take them..

Dear Reader
Oh dear. It does sound as if you could possibly be addicted to d-Norpseudoephedrine. You could discuss weaning yourself with your doctor or pharmacist. Otherwise, you could reduce the quantity you take very gradually. Reduce 2 tablets to 1 tablet, then to a half tablet and then to a quarter tablet. Then try doing without these 'uppers'. Eating a balanced low-GI diet, doing regular exercise and getting sufficient rest, should help to energise you even over weekends.
Holding thumbs that you can kick this habit.

1

Dear Reader