Question

RE: 360 - Pre-exercise snack

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I am on medication for my ulcer. I do eat +/- 6 - 7 times a day, so I am never too long without any food. My problem is that I rise +/-4h30am, and then exercise from 5-6h00am. I get everything ready for the day inbetween, so my muscles are not too cold before I exercise. I need a snack that will not leave me feeling " heavy"  since it is only 30min. Any sugestions? Unfortunately bread actually makes me bloated, and I cannot afford cottage cheese etc. I even exercise at home since I cannot afford to go to the gym. Luckily I love exercising, so I do not have a problem with endurance, but someone has told me that I do too much per day, are they maybe correct? (You''ll probably see I am fishing for someone to say the''re wrong)

Dear Pre-exercise snack
If you are exercising 3 times a day, this is probably too much and can be the stress causing your ulcer. So I would recommend that you learn to do relaxing exercises and deep breathing to lessen stress and do at least two sessions per day (e.g. at lunchtime and before you go to sleep). Don't have the energy drink on an empty stomach, rather first eat some yoghurt. Energy drinks are just as, if not more expensive than normal foods. You can make your own yoghurt to save money! And always keep in mind that even healthy habits like exercising can become dangerous if you overdo them. Everything in moderation.
Take care

1

Dear Pre-exercise snack
Take care