Posted by: Jake | 2012-11-27

Re 290 Melissa ( Fantasies)

Hi Melissa
Some fantasy you have i must Say....Like everybody says you have the rights to your imagination but if you say you love your hubby and wont hurt him in anyway , the best and the most pure thing to do is tell him of your fantasy, and stress that you would not go beyond that . Don''t hide be open as there should be no secrets in a relationship ... He would be proud of you for being honest and that cements your life together as one ...Do you have any Kids ???

Good luck and all the best

You need to be comfortable with your choices of what you share and not share. Should you feel that you need to explore your own feelings and ideas about your fantasies you could consider seeking the professional assistance from a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: two-stone | 2012-11-27

Sorry Melissa - I don''t agree with Jake. You could be starting up a pile of problems. I don''t know how secure your Husband is or whether he is jealous by nature, but you could cause him to start wondering about whether he is good enough every time you make love, or are you thinking about someone else - your fantasy lover? I donm''t think there is anything to gain by telling him - you are not doing anything wrong.

Reply to two-stone