Question
Posted by: Lucky | 2010/03/26

Re

i would like to ask what pill can you recommend for me that i can get at a nearest pharmarcy, my problem is when i meet a lady after i sleep with her for the first round i perfom well, but onwards my penis sleep all the times, even in the morning and is causing a problem because a woman do not get a satisfaction she is expecting from me.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lucky

I'd suggest avoiding over-the-counter products as some of these are nothing but rip-offs. Speak to your doctor instead regarding treatment for erectile dysfunction

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/03/29

Hi Lucky

Reply to pharmacist