Question
Posted by: Zainu | 2010/01/20

Re:

Hi would really like to know if there is apossibility that I could be pregnant or could there be something wrong with me?

I am using Triphasil contraception and have been using for about a year now...this weekend I totally forgot to take the pill and was intimate with my fiance'  both days, since monday morning I been bleeding and I thought that the pill is working out but it is wednesday already and I have been taking the pill since monday.

thanking you i\advance

Zainu,

Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding.

The fact that you were bleeding since Monday would suggest that it is unlikely that you are pregnant as the uterus has shed it's lining. However,I am not a gynaecologist so can I suggest that for peace of mind, you repost your query on the gynaecologist forum (go to Health 24 home page and look her up on the list of expert forums)

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Zainu,

Reply to Sexologist