Question
Posted by: help me | 2008/10/02

re :1979 abnormal periods

hi doc thanx for you reply and your help.i dont have any pains , discharge or heavy bleeding. my question is i have heard that triphasil is a strong pill and causes many complications is this true? i am over weight will it be safe for me to use triphasile or can you recommend a ligher pill. i also wanna know should i see a gynae for this problem or could i see a normal doctor? do i need a script to obtain a contraceptive?

thank you

Dear Help me
You can use a lighter pill as well - you can see your GP for this. One should get a script for a contraceptive because the doctor needs to check your blood pressure and ask you about your family health history - some contraceptives can't be used if you have a history of deep vein thrombosis, heart problems or cancers.