Question
Posted by: reyno | 2010-12-03

re 1757

What can i do if i used stop itch a few times? Just stop using it or what? THe skin is very dry can i use something like Sbr repair cream? Thanx

Reyno

Please be so kind as to elaborate on your post, as you are not providing much details.

2
Posted by: CD again | 2010-12-06

Hallo Reyno
I suggest you see your GP, as they may need to take a skin scraping to diagnose the cause of the rash/itching - it could be an eczema or other irritation.
dr Bets

Reply to CD again
Posted by: reyno | 2010-12-06

Sorry i ask about the itching i have on the sides of my tresticles and asked if i could use stop itch. I looked at the pictures and it isnt jock itch. So i used stop itch a few times what can i use now? Will sbr repair cream help to repair my skin

Reply to reyno