Question
Posted by: T | 2008/09/15

RE 1734 porn

I don' t recall refering to myself as either religious or christian, that is neither here nor there. The lady simply posted a question of concern, if you are unable to constructively help her, keep your thoughts to yourselves. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. No one slagged the female porn-watchers.
Believe it or not, some marriages actually do cope without having to watch porn, to perfect sexual positions LOL!
As for my husband, he got over his fascination with porn of his own accord. We are older now, after 16yrs of marriage sex is better than before and probably happens more frequently for me than you Sephyr. Get your man away from his pc and into the bedroom

Thanks for quoting your own positive experience