Question
Posted by: tamsyn | 2010-09-14

Razor burn

Hi, I get very bad razor burn on my legs after shaving - i have had this for about 3 years. I have tried hair removal products and waxing, but I do not find them as effective as shaving, and both these other methods irritate my skin as well. Is there anything that I can apply to my legs after shaving them, to minimize razor burn. thanks

Hallo Tamsyn
Use a men's shaving cream and shave after being in the shower or bath for a few minutes, when the hair is soft. Always use a sharp new razor and put Prep on afterwards. Avoid using a loofah on your legs.

2
Posted by: lizard | 2010-09-14

old school advice, put Prep shavining lotion lotion on

Reply to lizard
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-14

Hallo Tamsyn