Raynauds syndrome

I am 26 years old and have Raynauds syndrome, I was diagnosed about 3 years ago. I inherited this from my Dad. I suffer specially in winter time, my feet are forever cold and paining. It' s said that exercise improves this condition. What I' d like to know is, how long does it take after one starts the exercise for the condition to improve? I do an hour of intense cardio workouts every day but still haven' t seen ANY improvement - it' s been about 4 months now? I also am a smoker - plus minus 10 a day

Please refer to the following link for detailed information about Raynauds Syndrome:

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a possible prescription for Tegretol, as this might alleviate your symptoms. I also suggest that you stop smoking, as this will increase vascular instability that will aggrevate your pain.