Posted by: r. kiragu | 2009-07-11

Raw rice

i eat a lot of uncooked rice that i even dont this damaging to my body and what could my body lacking?

Dear R Kiragu
Eating raw grains, such as rice should not really be harmful. They just take longer to chew and probably to digest, because cooking makes the starch grains more accessible to digestive enzymes. This could be a habit that you have got used to, but eating "strange foods" generally does not indicate a deficiency. Just to make sure, take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement like Centrum or Supradyn Forte for 2 months to see if this stops you eating raw rice. If after 2 months you still have this habit, then you will have to try to wean yourself of it. Consciously eat a little bit less every day until you have stopped.

Posted by: R Kiragu | 2009-07-16

thank u.

Reply to R Kiragu