Posted by: R A Slabbert | 2010-10-30

Rash Skin invetion .What ever

It started with a rash in the arm pits and folds .I have spoken to my Gp and he has spoken to two Dermatologist .The red swelling has taken over my whole body .One Derm thinks its Candidiase and sprecribed Fluconazol.No improvement This tyhing just persitted to take over all areas of my body except my face .The skin is swollen and sore in the ares that it attacks .Red spots fisrt occures and the the whole area is covered .Whille the healty area is infected it is painfull once the area has lost to this thing it is not so sore .After the initial invection war is one by this thing the epidermis comes off .The fealing of my hands is effected .the skin on my hands looks like I have osoriasis .I am suffering from this for a week now .Cortisoon treatment agrivated the whole situation .It slowley but surely progresses and is now under my knees on its way to my feet .
Hope you could give me an idea of what is wrong .
My Consern is .What is it going to attack ones it is doen with the surface of teh body ???

Unfortunately, I can not give you an opinion, as I am unable to examine the areas. I know that you are desperate, but I suggest that you get another opinion. Consult your GP for a referral to a dermatologist. Sometimes, our body presents with a rash that is very difficult to diagnose, understand and treat.