Question
Posted by: Mel | 2009/03/12

Rash, scary stuff

Hey doc,

I have an question, but I hope you do not think me silly... about 4 years ago (that'  s the part I think you might find silly) I had a rash between my breast, now im a bit busty 34DD, when I had it it was summer, I did go to a diffrent Country U.K to be excact and I did start to use a new perfume Chanel no 5, now why all of the info, well im wondering could any of the obove mentiond have been the cause, or could it have been something more serious? please please advise.

This is not in my area. A dermatologist would be the person to consult.