Posted by: Mel | 2009-03-12

Rash, scary stuff

Hey doc,

I have an question, but I hope you do not think me silly... about 4 years ago (that' s the part I think you might find silly) I had a rash between my breast, now im a bit busty 34DD, when I had it it was summer, I did go to a diffrent Country U.K to be excact and I did start to use perfume Chanel no 5, now why all of the info, well im wondering could any of the obove mentiond have been the cause, or could it have been something more serious? please please advise.

In consideration that the rash occured four years ago and that we do not know exactly what you were exposed to, I will truly not be concerned.

Posted by: Mel | 2009-03-12

Thanx Doc

Reply to Mel