Question
Posted by: Burner | 2011/01/17

Rash on inner thighs

Hi Doctor.

I am a male in my early 30''s, and ever since I was a child I''d get a horrible rash, burn type on the inside of my thighs, especially in Summer. It can get so bad sometimes, I battle to walk. I do use Bactroban, which does work great, but it becomes expensive, epsecially for such a small tube. I have also just started gyming again, which makes it worse, and I tend to work on the mines alot, in the sun the whole day which also irritates it.

What other cream can I use that is cheaper, or are there others ways of preventing this from happening? Please help.

Dear Burner
I think one should first determine whether this is a skin infection, a fungus, a type of eczema or due to chafing. Let your doctor/a dermatologist have a look as the treatment will be specific to the cause of the rash.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/18

Dear Burner