Question
Posted by: Deborah Molefe | 2012/02/13

Rash - Child 4 Years Old

My niece had a high fever week before last, started with a fine rash all over her body, she was hospitalised fever was brought down. Its hardly a week and rash has erupted again as of today, Monday 13th Feb, all over her body, itchy, irritable, no fever, Her hands are peeling also. I read article on fever on children in this webpage, description fitted Scarlet Fever, she has received the same medication as stated in the article.

What has caused the rash to reappear again, she has a slight temperature.

Deborah

It is possible that the infection was not well controlled and she will have to consult a doctor as soon as possible.