Posted by: lee | 2011-05-23

rash and bumps after using roll-on/deo

Hi doc,

I am 23 years old and for the past couple months i have been unable to use any underarm roll-on or deo as a rash and terrible itchy bumps form under my arms. the pharmacy gave me adco-normospor and persivate cream to use.
But is this a permanent thing? Can i stop it permanently?
I have changed blades on my razor and tried several different types of roll-on but nothing is helping and im becoming very self-conscious about odour as i have a physical job and so am always stressing.

Thanks doc

You will not be able to use the suggested creams permanently. Rather consult a dermatologist for a more permanent solution. Try applyinf Fissan paste after shaving.