Question
Posted by: faye | 2009-03-05

rash after waxing lip and brows

Hi, can someone please recommend something for rash... I get this after I wax my lip and brows, I' ve tried other methods of hair removal, threading, plucking but still get the rash either way. Is there something, some sort of creme / ointment I can use to prevent this rash or perhaps a remedy for the rash. - the rash is almost like whiteheads. thanks

Dear Faye
Do you go to a trained beautician for the waxing? You may have a sensitive skin or you are using products that are too irritating for your skin.

1
Posted by: Faye | 2009-03-06

Thanks, yes, I do, I' ve tried 2 different beauticians but still get the same results - they' ve both told me that I have very sensitive skin, but that doesn' t help. I need to know what I can use to either prevent the rash or treat it.

Reply to Faye