Posted by: Kutlwano | 2013-02-17

Hey Doc. I have developed a form of rash which started off on my chest. After some medication it seems to be healing but the issue now is that it has spread to my back and some areas on my arms. The healed areas have marks, as in spots. I would really appreciate some advice as this is quite concerning and pretty much scarry.

Unfortunately, there are numerous causes for this type of skin disease and it is possible that you are suffering from some form of eczema or allergic dermatitis. In some cases, it can also be related to some form of auto-immune disease. In light of all these possibilities, I urge you to consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment.