Posted by: Sue | 2012-10-10

My family went to Durban last weekend and we arrived back on Monday, Monday morning I noticed a rash behind my son" s ear as we got home his whole face was full of pimples, I am not sure what caused it but now his whole body is full of pimples, what otc can I get for him, please.

You can get Allergax syrup. This is an antihistamine and will be helpful to treat the rash and itchiness. I do however, suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination, as his skin rash can be due to a parasitic infection or bacterial skin infection. It is most likely an allergic reaction to some unknown allergen but it is advisable to have it investigated.

Posted by: N | 2012-10-11

Did he swim in the sea ? It could be a reaction to the salt water here or a body board surfing. Just a guess, hope all is well.

Reply to N