Question
Posted by: Adi | 2010/11/10

Rash

I have a tingling rash on my right inner thigh, as well as a little on my left inner thigh for a day now. It started as a friction feeling (like when your thighs rub together on a long run - but I''m not overweight and haven''t been running!) last night that went away. Then I noticed both my inner thighs really red after my shower this morning. During the day the redness and warmth has now gotten better, but the " wintergreen"  type of tingle remains. There are a few areas of desquamated skin in the red area and about 3 little white papules. I can''t fell any groin nodes. I have no discharge or ulcers. My temp is a pretty constant 37.1-37.4 degrees celcius today.

What could it be?

Hallo Adi
It is difficult to say but it could be an eczema due to a contact allergy if it is on both legs. If only on one leg, watch out for small blisters as Herpes Zoster can also start like this. Maybe your GP should rather have a look if it gets worse.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/11

Hallo Adi
dr Bets