Question
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2010-05-10

Rash

I break out in rashes on my upper body when im sexually aroused and when I climax.. It last just for that moment in time &  after showering, it fades slowly away, it doesnt leave any scars but I do feel like im on fire internally especially when it appears on my face. I want to deal with this issue but I dont know where to start to get help. Its become so problematic that i dont want to be intimate with my partner cos of the uncomfortable feeling ... Please help

This could be an allergy to latex or your husband’s semen. If you have ruled out the above, it could even be related to something non-sexual such as hives – please see a medical doctor for a complete diagnosis and treatment

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Johannes | 2010-05-10

I don''t think there is anything wrong with you. My ex girlfriend''s face used to get very red in moments of passion. It''s just to way you express yourself if your hormones start to take over I think. If your partner is happy with it then there is no need for concern!

I used to love her red face! Then I knew I was doing something rigth! :-)

Reply to Johannes