Question
Posted by: James | 2010/01/27

Rash

I' ve noticed what seems like a rash slowly appearing on a sensitive part of my body. I don' t think this could be a STD as I have not done the hanky panky for two years after deciding to go celibate.

It first seemed like a mosquito bite but now it looks like its taking on almost a circular shape.

I went caping in the holidays and started to notice this when we came back. Please advise on medical treatment.

James

Hallo James
It is probably a yeast infection of the skin due to the heat -you may need a prescription for something like Lamisil cream - let your GP have a look

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/27

Hallo James

Reply to cyberdoc