Question
Posted by: honey | 2009/07/21

rash

HUBBY HAD A RASH ABOUT THE SIZE OF HAND ON INSIDE OF THIGH NEAR GENITAL AREA FOR 3 MONTHS.S4 CREAM PRESCRIBED &  DISAPPEARS AFTER FEW DAYS.RE-APPEAR HOWEVER AFTER BEING GONE 2 MONTHS BUT A BIT SMALLER THAN A HAND AND MORE COARSER.

the best advice is to go to the GP to diagnose the rash. if your husband refuses, you should be tested for an STI and make sure that the rash is not a symptom of an STI infection and that inadvertedly he has infectected you. until the results are received and if you are fearful of your own health and safety, you should insist on having sex only with a condom.

1
Posted by: Daniel | 2009/07/21

I have this problem too, but i' ve never had sex. I had the problem for like 6 months or so. I have had problems with exzema in the past. So could it be this? or something else i should worry about

Reply to Daniel