Posted by: IRRITABLE | 2009-01-13

I am 21 weeks pregnant and ever since the pregnancy , i have this annoying rash on my inner thighs near the groin , i also simultaneously have what i think to be Athletes foot or a very itchy fungal rash only on my left foot. I don' t use nylon underwear and i keep myself dry as possible - this is the first time i ever have something like this and its very itchy and embarassing. What topical treatment can u recommend that will be safe during pregnancy?

It is probably best to see a dermatologist and have a proper diagnosis. It could be fungal or eczema and the treatments are differnt.

Posted by: Itchy-scratchy | 2009-01-13

Try Anethaine. It is a local anaesthetec cream, and I used during my whole pregnancy. Takes away the itch immediately!

Reply to Itchy-scratchy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: bobo | 2015-02-25

I hv piles nd im 34 weeks pregnant. yooh the pain its too much