Question
Posted by: Mina | 2011-04-11

Ras

Hi doc
I have a three year old boy. He recently developed this bad rash under his armpits, the the thing is he scratches it and as a result it has become septic. It looks like big sores and he cries saying it''s painful. I took him to the clinic last week Thursday and they gave me some ointment (forgot the name) but it doesn''t seem to help. What can I use.
Worried

Hallo Mina
He may have a fungal infection with secondary bacterial infection. See if a mixture of Bactroban and Apor (clotrimazole) cream applied thinly 2-3 times a day makes a difference in a week. If not, you may need to take him to a dermatologist/doctor for further tests.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-11

Hallo Mina