Question
Posted by: Silky | 2011/11/01

raping Lesbians

If Lesbians are raped multitimes, they become straight. Is it true ?
In SA everyday around 10 lesbians are being raped by group of people every day to cure.- CNN

It is an absolute fallacy. Rape or forced sexual intercourse had never been curative by nature – in fact it could have a stronger aversion effect. The raping of lesbians is purely based on the male ego’s that cannot accept the fact that lesbian women are not into men, and the underlying male-believe that engages in this act is driven by the believe that if the “lesbian is just a women that has not had a proper man” and these men take it upon themselves to “provide the lady with the opportunity.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: anna | 2011/11/01

How would being assaulted by men make someone become attracted to men? SA is drowning in cruelty.

Reply to anna
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/11/01

I doubt it. I think it will just make them even more anti men. I think it is sick.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Ricky | 2011/11/01

Of course NOT. A lesbian is a Lesbian and that is the end of it.
In fact straight women that are raped, by one or even a group, will stop believing men and also become lesbian.
Some people are just so stupid and dumb to think that they can rape ANYONE for that matter, and change them???
Yes, change them to hate men.

Reply to Ricky
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/01

Reply to Sexologist