Question
Posted by: nabz | 2010/01/11

rapid weight gain, migraines &  tummy aches ?

hi, i don' t know if this is Gynae related. but ever since i got married (the only time i started being sexually active), i' ve picked up alot of weight, i havent missed any periods but i still took home preg tests and i' m not. but i' ve been feeling nauseous and having headaches alot and my tummy aches towards the lower.
i used to be able to eat alot and not pick up weight, whats worrying me is that i' ve picked up soo much of weight in the 3 months that i' m married and i' ve been feeling nauseous almost everyday and getting headaches almost everyday....

This does not sound gynaecological. Post to CyberDoc.

4
Posted by: Experienced | 2010/01/14

The pill can lead to estrogen dominance that causes rapid weight gain, migraines and missed or very heavy periods. Maybe you should have your estrogen/progesterone levels tested.

Reply to Experienced

Posted by: Nabz | 2010/01/11

i' m still on the pill, so they are kinda regular - i know more or less when i' m gona get it.
i skipped my 1st period though by not taking the inactive pills, but other than that, the months after that, i' ve gotten my periods. i' m due for my next cycle this friday

Reply to Nabz
Posted by: Nini | 2010/01/11

are your periods regular? When was your last cycle?

Reply to Nini