Question

rapid spasms at night

For some time I have had to use a bite plate because I clench my teeth and damage them when asleep. Twice recently I have had very restless nights because I kept waking up sweating profusely, feeling very hot and trembling with many tiny muscle spasms throughout my torso- definitely not shivering. I have recently (before the nights above) completed a ten day course of antibiotics Klacid for sinusitus and mild bronchitis, neither of which have yet cleared completely- no longer yellow but still lots of phlegm..What now? I also take 2 allergex nightly.

Dear Anonymous
The sweating at night could be an indication that the infection is still not cleared up and you may be getting rigors due to this. Please see your doctor for a follow up examination ( they may need to do x/rays or MR of the sinuses)
If you are allergic, ask him if you could try Deselex at night instead of Allergex - works longer