Question
Posted by: ? | 2012-10-09

rape

What is classed as rape in a relationship? I often am not in the mood to have sex with my bf. If I dont feel like it, he does it anyway. He forces himself in with a lot of lubrication. He said that sometimes I just need to " take one for the team" ....?

Why does a precise classification matter ? If you want to lay criminal charges of rape or assault, then the legal definition mmatters. If you're wondering how to respond to his selfish, crude and abusive behaviour, you don't need any further definition other than that you find it objectionable.
I wonder how often he "takes one for the team" ?
As with all other readers, the prime question is why to you choose to remain in a relationship with such a horrible person ?

6
Posted by: John | 2012-10-10

Sex is not the only reason why people get married, but if it can go this far, its better to stay single cause you''ll know if someone is not feeling like giving it you will get it somewhere. Women of today. Haai

Reply to John
Posted by: For Sure! | 2012-10-09

Put your knee VERY firmly in his groin and see how quickly he will loose the urge! Then I suggest dump him quick, he is worse than an animal.

Reply to For Sure!
Posted by: qwerty | 2012-10-09

Do you say NO? Do you try and push him away? Does he restrain you and have sex with you against your will?

Or does he keep on (with no regard for your wishes) until you eventually relent and let him have his way?

The former is rape  the latter is oafish and disgusting.

Either way, you would be well rid of this thug!!!

Reply to qwerty
Posted by: XXX | 2012-10-09

I''m not sure if it is rape in the true sense of the word but is certainly bordering on it.I am not sure sure why you would put up with a man like this.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Maria | 2012-10-09

Why on earth are you still with him?

Reply to Maria