Question
Posted by: Sparky | 2011-02-10

Randy at 43

There is just no other way to say it, I am very horny at 43. It started when I had a hysterectomy (ovaries still in place) 5 years ago. I don't take any hormone replacements pills, I do have a testosterone injection every now and then (now that pushes the hormones over the top). Ones I orgasm, I feel that I want more and more even though my partner (being male) is exhausted, he (50) manages to do it again 20 minutes later. I want to know if this is normal or do I have a problem. Could I be a nymphomaniac?

PS. My partner does love the way I am.

Having an increased desire for sex does not put you into any category but allows you to express your sexual appetite.

Using testosterone would be something you could stop as it will increase desire. Strategise with your partner different ways that the both of you will be comfortable with and be able to be satisfied without either of you feeling like a loser or failure. explore other ways to pleasure each other and enjoy your sex lives. a visit to a counsellor would be an advantage.

2
Posted by: QQ | 2011-02-17

Perfectly normal. Get a vibrator for the 2nd and 3rd round.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: XXX | 2011-02-10

As far as I know a hysterectomy usually causes
the opposite ie less interest in sex.AS you seem to enjoy sex and wanting it often,then great for you and your partner.You might just wear him out though.... lol.
I wish I add a wife like you (and so do many other men)

Reply to XXX