Question
Posted by: GSpark | 2011-02-09

Randy at 43

There is just no other way to say it, I am very horny at 43. It started when I had a hysterectomy (ovaries still in place) 5 years ago. I don''t take any hormone replacements pills, I do have a testosterone injection every now and then (now that pushes the hormones over the top). Ones I orgasm, I feel that I want more and more even though my partner (being male) is exhausted, he (50) manages to do it again 20 minutes later. I want to know if this is normal or do I have a problem. Could I be a nymphomaniac?

PS. My partner does love the way I am.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I would obviously need more information and history form you. However ask yourself: do you have a persistent feeling of arousal? does orgasm not relieve the feeling of arousal? Does it cause you distress and distraction all day - and night? If yes to these questions, then best to consult with a sex therapist. If no, use masturbation to give your man a break:)

1
Posted by: Me | 2011-02-09

Lucky you GSpark, enjoy!!
What is a nymphomaniac thow, if I may ask?
Must be the testosterone jabs...

Reply to Me