Question
Posted by: Linda | 2009/12/16

Random leaking of seminal fluid

My husband(37yr) started leaking white fluid from his urethra about two weeks ago. It happens in bouts, about every 4th day, after defecation and is about 30ml in volume. No pain or burning associated with it. Could it be normal or should we visit our doctor?

Hallo Linda
This could be due to congestive prostatitis - fluid build up in the prostate. Congestive prostatitis may be caused by frequent arousal without ejaculation or vibration caused by driving a truck or motorcycle. Usually there is no infection , only inflammation.
Prostate massage or sex/masturbation with ejaculation 2-3 times a week may help.

4
Posted by: aline | 2009/12/16

sorry i posted it as a response :s!

Reply to aline
Posted by: aline | 2009/12/16

hey im 20 years old. i am quite delicate and pale and stuff and when having sex i am ususally the one that gets adored' ' . I enjoy it that way but the reason beneath is that i feel incapable of adoring, touching the other person, like possesing or making his body mine, i can' t, i dont know how to do it I feel weak. I think im doing everything wrong and get really awkward and embarrased though i try to hide it and fake i just like to be admired. When im not playing hard to get or anything is just that i feel so ridiculous and small and inexpirienced and cant guarantee my partners pleasure by me doing things. I have no clue of what i have to do but as i said i always try to go along and respond, but then i ask for feedback is like i mentally breakdown, i feel suddenly SO fragile and in control of a situation that i really CANT manage.
I am really worried about this since i think it is going to make me loose the one i love.

Reply to aline
Posted by: aline | 2009/12/16

Reply to aline
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/16

Hallo Linda

Reply to cyberdoc