Question
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/06/23

"random acts of kindness dissolve one.."

Dear CS
... and now you know how it feels when we consult a psychiatrist, when we're in crisis, (and I have consulted many during my long fight with depression) and they respond with kindness, understanding and support. I'll bet you've had many, many patients in tears over the years - and many of those tears are from relief and gratitude...
Kay

Yes indeed. I have always gelt that the Healer needs not only to lisrten and understand and feel, but also not to entirely hide his own vulnerabilities and sadnesses, not to pretend to be a boring superman