Question
Posted by: Lyn | 2011/03/28

rancid nuts

Hi on sat I bought a bag of mixed nuts from the fruit/vege shop. they were a bit " soft"  and chewy (perhaps rancid?) my daughter was very ill on sunday - extreme vomiting, I got valoid suppositries and buscopan from the pharmacy. She is better today but my son started vomiting this morning. Is it possible to get sick more than 24 hrs later from food or do you think it is just perhaps a bug??

Hallo Lyn
It may be a bug - food usually makes one sick within 6-12 hours. Give them probiotics 3 times a day, valoid and Rehidrat solution.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/28

Hallo Lyn